Competition On The 3Ts Book Cover Design
The winning entry will be published as a front cover of the book, to be published November 2022. The book will be published A5 size ( 15x21cm).
Please refer to the following mechanics:
1. Be creative and express your own style. The only criteria is the artwork should depict the travels, travails and triumphs of Igorot Cordillerans in Europe.
2. Entries can be done on any wet or dry media or Computer graphics. Entries can be done in colour or monochrome.
3. Entries can be submitted as JPEG or PDF format and should at least be 3MB in size.
4. This competition is open to Igorot Cordillerans living and working in Europe.
5. Everyone is encouraged to join. Anyone can send an entry, children below 18 years old should have parental consent to participate.
7. Entries will be judged by the book's editors based on its suitability to the book's theme.
8. By joining the contest, the publishers will own the winning artwork and the copyright thereon.
9. The winning entry will be announced on the 15th of October and the winning artist informed via email and will receive a cash prize of £100 and their artwork published as the book cover. The artwork will also be used for promotional materials for the book.
10. Non winning entries will be published on the ICBE website.