9th Igorot Cordillera BIMAAK Europe (ICBE) Consultation
April 28 – May 1, 2017
Report on the Morning Session (April 30, 2017)
By Cristobal Agnaonao
1. Introduction of newcomers by the moderator, Marilyn Aro Forte, president of “Cordillerans in Italy of Bologna and Modena.” There were members from different organizations: Ulnos di Mountain Province Rome Italy, United Igorot Association of Napoli, Cordillerans in Italy of Bologna and Modena, Cordi-Bel, BIBAK Switzerland, and special guests from the Rhema Baptist Church Int’l.
2. Sunday Worship by the Rhema Baptist Church Int’l
- Song “The Old Rugged Cross”
- The Bible reading
- The prayer
- Kankanaey song by the Cordi-Rome ladies
- Homily by Crispin Cornel
- Song “In Christ Alone”.
The service ended at 10:34 hours.
3. Introduction of the Steering Committee by Yvonne Belen (MABIKAs Foundation [The Netherlands]).
4. Intermission by BIBAK Barcelona and BIBAAK Madrid.
5. Introduction of the speaker by Marivonne Cuyob (Cordi-Bel)
6. Speaker Cesar Tomilas Taguba’s presentation on “Appreciating Benguet: Land, People and Culture.”
This part was finished at 11:54 hours.
7. Gil Tiban Catimo’s presentation on “Benguet culture, Dances and Rituals.”
This part was finished at 12:47 hours.
8. Additional information about Benguet by Marilyn Aro Forte.
This part was finished at 12:55 hours.
9. Group singing.
10. Lunch break followed.