Prepared by Yvonne Belen
We, participants of the Igorot European Consultation, express our thanks to:
· The speakers who shared their ideas, thoughts and experiences.
· Rex and Janet Botengan and Edwin Abeya for their enthusiasm and continuing support.
· Our visitors from the USA -- Maria Cristina (Mia) Apolinar-Abeya and Nicole Lani (Lani) Abeya-Barnabas; the Philippines -- Iluminada Bilagot; and Israel -- Marjorie Lev, for their wholehearted presence.
· His Excellency Victor G. Garcia III, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Austria and Permanent Representative to the International organizations in Vienna, for his inspiring talk.
· Klemens Hruska for his sense of humor and for sharing well-researched information during the city tour.
· Anton Hartong for scanning the photographs and lay outing.
We also thank our donors:
· Mr. and Mrs. Pablo Laayon, Jr., Mr. and Mrs. Romulo Licay, Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Cafirma, Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Bounggick, and Ms. Josie Lua for the coffee, bread, soft drinks, mineral water, and disposable cups.
· Patrick Bounggick, Sr., Andy Cutig, Dionisio Cutig, David Mang-usan, and George Florendo for the gasoline.
· Cristabel Olat-Bounggick and Klemens Hruska for the office materials.
· Yvonne Belen and Cristabel Olat-Bounggick for the communications (telephone, stamps).
Finally, the following are acknowledged:
· Joel Zarate, Jr., who helped to look for a guest book.
· Maureen Sagayo, who bought the guest book, where the participants wrote their messages.
· Cristabel Olat-Bounggick, the over-all coordinator of the Consultation.
· The officers and members of the Igorot Association in Austria (Igorot Austria), who did the preparatory work, made the participants feel at home when they arrived, and accompanied them when they needed to go around Vienna.
· Fred Labfayong, who sent our photographs to the BIBAKNETS.
· Dominga Webber, who sent our photographs to the Igorot Quarterly.
· Susan Kilakil, who accepted the request to have the Proceedings photocopied and mailed.